The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems.
- Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights
- Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems
- Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included)
- Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights
- Weight: 72 grams
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
- Attaches to rear racks
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash
- 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center)
- Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay
- Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light
- Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars