Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
Take your riding to the next level with FSA's Afterburner Riser Handlebar. This sweet bar is spot-on for cross-country riders looking for a little extra control. It's made of triple-butted, tapered aluminum for reduced weight with impressive strength and it's also been shot-peened for added durability. Whether you're building up a ripping racing rig or a do-it-all trail bike, the Afterburner is a fantastic choice.
Whisky's No.9 Riser Bar features a 25mm rise and a 5-degree upsweep to offer a slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver a ride you can trust mile after mile. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
$140.00 - $150.00
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Flat Handlebar. - Material: Matte UD Carbon - Rise: 0mm - Width: 840mm - Weight: 215 grams
Ritchey's Pro BioMax Road Bar is perfect for cyclists whose primary concern is comfort. The tops are swept back by six degrees and the drops are flared out by three degrees to better match your body's natural anatomy. Short-reach drops feature a raised, ergonomic section for outstanding comfort when you're riding down low. Plus, these great bars are made of triple-butted aluminum for light weight with excellent durability and stiffness for maximum efficiency.
A true all-rounder’s set of bars, Zipp’s Contour SLs are comfortable, aerodynamic, and light. The airfoil tops to cut through the wind and give you an ergonomic grip on long climbs. Deep grooves keep the cables completely hidden from the wind and your grasp, while ovalized drops fit your hands perfectly; a weight of just 190 grams doesn't hurt either.
$103.00 - $110.00
With ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops, Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
$89.99 - $124.99
Ride insane lines and combos like Mad Max Gaertig with WeThePeople's Mad Max Handlebar. Its multi-butted, 7/8-inch tubing is drawn from full-liquid post heat-treated M2 chromoly. With a tall 9.5-inch rise and a massive 30-inch spread, these bars are ready for you to push your limits.
3T's Ergonova Pro Handlebar features a wider, flatter top section that provides more surface area for your hands. A tight radius where the brake lever sits and a gradual bend make it easy to reach your levers while in the drops. Its triple-butted aluminum construction is lightweight and strong. Cable grooves on the underside provide a smooth feel when you're on the tops.
$39.95 - $59.95
Ritchey's Comp Curve road bar is a light, stiff upgrade for your bike. The short reach and shallow drop with a smooth double-radius, assure comfort wherever your hands are on the bars. The center section is aero bar compatible, and the no-slip grit at the stem and brake mounting surfaces gives you a solid connection.
Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 bars let you dial in the perfect fit. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
3T's Ergoterra is wide, ergonomic and designed specifically for cyclocross. This carbon bar's flared drops angle outwards by six degrees for comfort and control over rough terrain. A reinforced central section on the top adds stiffness as well as strength for the option of mounting cross top bar brakes. It has a compact drop and reach, perfect for sprints and reaching your brakes at all times. - Viewed from above, the drops angle outwards by 6° - 45cm model is 42cm at the hoods, while the 47cm model is 44cm at the hoods - Compound-curved bends preserve the vertical alignment of brake/shifter levers at their mounting point, so outward flare does not alter shifters’ ergonomics - The 31.8 mm center section is extended and reinforced to mount cyclocross top brake levers - On rough ground that jostles the rider’s handhold, Ergoterra offers more lateral clearance for the forearms, helpful for run-ups
Everyone's biometrics are different; no two cyclists should conform to the same TT set up. Comfort (we're talking about power-production) combined with aerodynamics, yields speed. You need the combined forces of both, and to do so you need to find your optimal position, which is why 3T designed their Vola LTD cockpit to be highly adjustable, not to mention light, stiff, and aero. - Narrow, aero-optimized base bars are built with 3T's HM carbon, cutting weight by huge margins - The super-low aero position favored by time trial specialists is possible with extension clamps mounted on the underside of the base bar - Arm pad stack height above the stem center line ranges from 30mm in the low position, to 97mm using all the included spacers in the top-mounted position - Width between the arm pads ranges 220—340mm, measured at pad outer edge - Arm pad reach can be set 20—70 mm ahead of the basebar center, measured at pad front edge - The arm pads rotate in their clamps -A reinforcing bridge is included for rigid, shake-free set-up, that can also double as a convenient computer clamp - Carbon aero extensions - Carbon base bars - Carbon 3T Comfort Cradles with neoprene pads - Weight: 750 grams in the "low position" - UCI legal
The Save The Track Bike (STTB) bar is a traditional drop, 31.8mm alloy track bar for all your track racing needs. It's light, pretty, and stiff. - Material: 6061 aluminum - Bar Drop: 170mm - Bar Reach: 105mm
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Designed for XC riding yet strong enough for AM adventures as well - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
- Butted alloy tube, cold-drawn and shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - Intended use: XC, Trail and All Mountain - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0 mm - Material: Aluminum - Weight: 270 g (10mm) - Width: 760 mm
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight - 710mm wide
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
Designed for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost, Race Face's RESPOND bar is engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness and weight. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 2014 material - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers more width & increased stiffness
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
3T Clip-On Pro Aero Bars - For adding aero extensions (sold separately) to suitable bars with 31.8mm clamp diameter - Comes with clamps, cradles, silicon pads, and hardware - Color: Black
Page 1 of 7 Next page