Bring speed and versatility to your gravel quest with the all-new Pivot Vault. Massive tire clearance, pro-caliber power transfer, and ride tuned frame compliance come together for the fastest thing to ever hit backcountry roads. Patent pending ISO FLEX technology allows you to fine tune your ride and comfortably lay down the watts over the roughest washboard. Say "Hello" to the new realm of the multi-dimensional drop bar road bike. Say "Hello" to the all-new Pivot Vault.
- Next-generation cross/gravel/road geometry – works for any surface
- Gobs of tire clearance and 1x or 2x drivetrain compatible
- Clears sub-compact chainrings, traditional road gearing and 1x systems with clearance for crank arm based power meters
- Removable FD mount with integrated cover
- Fits up to 700 X 47C and 650b x 2.0" tires
- Patent pending ISO FLEX Technology fits 27.2 or 30.9 seatposts and isolates the seatpost from the frame for extraordinary comfort with uncompromising frame stiffness and control
- Internal cable routing for all lines including stealth style dropper posts via Pivot's easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Top tube bag mounts to fuel the longest rides
- Hidden fender mounts for a clean, sleek appearance and all weather versatility
- Full carbon frame featuring proprietary hollow core internal molding technology for a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Optimized layup structure with ideal top tube and stay shaping for comfort and power output on long rides, rough roads and epic adventures
- BB386EVO bottom bracket substantially increases torsional rigidity, strength and power transfer, while providing increased rear tire clearance
- Frame weight: 998 grams
- Available as a complete bike or as a frame/fork/headset
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL for riders between 5' (152cm) and 6'5" (196cm)
Tame the city streets, glide assertively through gridlock, potholed asphalt dissolving beneath your wheels. Take charge of your destiny, trace that line of gravel arcing over the horizon. This is the e-Vault’s world: a place where investment quality craftsmanship melds with integrated power-assist technology, affording you the agency to take charge of both destination and destiny, to ride farther and faster over more varied terrain than ever before. A world where boundaries fall away and possibilities are limitless.
The new e-Vault shares the same sophisticated, proprietary carbon fiber construction and velvet smooth ride qualities as our acclaimed Vault. It offers surefooted yet intuitively responsive handling, provides clearance for the widest tires available, and features the ride-smoothing comfort of our patent pending ISO-FLEX damping technology. Derived from this highly versatile, multi-terrain all-star, the e-Vault enhances your ride experience with the seamless incorporation of a Fazua motor and battery module. Built so cleanly into the chassis as to be invisible, this motor-assist ushers in a whole new way of riding; augmenting your power, extending your range, expanding your horizons.
Lightweight and discreet, the Fazua motor/battery unit is the stealth bomber of electric-assist technology. It features a compact and incredibly clean execution, making it a perfect pairing to fit unobtrusively into the redesigned chassis. Battery and motor combined are incredibly lightweight, and the drive unit utilizes an angular contact gearbox that completely decouples from the bottom bracket when not engaged. This is hugely important – most e-assist motors remain engaged, rendering pedaling without assist akin to plowing through quicksand. With the e-Vault, you get to power up your riding when you need, without any drawbacks when pedaling just by muscle alone.