Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders.
- Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm
- Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- 14G / 15G spoke wrenches
- 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers
- Presta Valve Core Tool
- Chromoly steel chain tool
- Steel wire chain hook
- Weight: 170g
*Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
The Masterlink Pliers is a multi-tool developed to provide functions that are not on a typical multi-tool. It is designed to be light and compact so you can carry it with you. This tool serves as a tire lever, valve core remover, valve stem lock nut wrench, and master link pliers. It also provides storage for two master links so you will always be prepared on the trail. Magnets hold the master links securely in place and self close the tool.
- Weight: 38.5g
- Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum - 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed master links and chains
- Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links
The included 9 function Multi Tool contains your most used tools and is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube.
Never get stuck without a Multi Tool on a ride ever again.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- T25 Torx
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- A stripped down version of the EDC tool containing a 9 function multi-tool neatly stored in your steerer tube
- Very easy to install without removing your star nut or threading your steerer tube
- Lightweight, versatile cycling organizer strap quickly and securely mounts to frame or seat post
- Three labeled compartments keeps gear and tools organized and secure on the roughest trails
- Durable, high quality materials including polyester, Neoprene, and rubberized elastics for added grip
- Strap is capable of holding up to one 25g CO2 cartridge and a 29" mountain bike tube, plus a small multi tool and tire levers
- Includes Rap II 6 Multi-Tool, Twin Speed Drive, 1 Pair Power Levers, 1x 20g CO2 cartridge
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers is a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions. Eight attachments nest inside the handles of master link pliers using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening for hex bits, which adds functionality to the already-versatile master link pliers. This new multi-tool was created to solve almost any minor repair on MTB and road rides alike.
• 17 functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
• Magnets keep all bits in place
• Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
• Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
• 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque