Whisky Parts Co. is at it again—pushing the category forward with the carbon No. 9 Rim. Far from just another wide, lightweight rim offering flotation and stability, No.9 sets the new standard for durability and tubeless reliability with hookless sidewalls and Whisky's new TBLS bead profile. These design features create a stronger and stiffer sidewall with more impact resistance, while making tubeless set-up simple. The proprietary shape and layup result is torsionally stiffer than single wall carbon offerings. These will have you rolling for years to come.
- Engineered for disc brake only
- Matte unidirectional carbon finish
- 6k internal carbon fiber weave at spoke bed
- Designed to be used with spoke washers
- 30psi max tire pressure
- Max tire is 3.8"
- Rider weight limit: 300lbs
|Rim Width||(External): 50 mm; (Internal): 44.5 mm|
|Hole Count (Front/Rear)||32|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Carbon / 27.5-inch Plus / 50mm||708752131378||RM2611||42167|