Complete tool set in your Pocket!
Prestacycle Fixit Sticks Pro enables you to carry a small T-Handle tool with virtually every bit size known on Bicycles. Prestacycle Professional Bits included.
Highest quality bits
Prestacycle offers the highest possible quality 1/4" hex tool bits for use on Bicycles and much more. Our bits are compatible with all Prestacycle hex-based hand tools, and are industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4" hex bits.
Engineered for long life
All Prestacycle Professional bits are made with hardened S2 steel, which is much stronger than most hand tools which are made of CRV Steel. S2 steel also resists stretching, preventing rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts. We apply nickel-plating to all Professional bits to prevent marring to Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium screws and to provide a long-lasting finish. Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use.
Prestacycle bits sets do NOT contain U.S. Philips heads, which were specifically designed in 1932 to round-out instead of breaking the bolt head off. These are modern ANSI standard (compatible with the discontinued JIS standard) and can be used on any bicycle cross head bolt.
(18) Precision hardened S2 steel Nickel-plated Professional bits in a Patented Bits Carrier. Stronger and longer lasting than any other tools made for bicycles. Since worn heads can damage bolts, these bits protect your components. Covers all major HEX sizes, Screwdriver sizes, and all the new TORX® sizes found on the latest components.
- T-Handle Tool w/18 Bits in a pocket carry case
- Includes full Prestacycle Professional Bits Set
- Soft carrier holds tool shafts and bit in one kit
- Covers virtually all sizes for Bicycles and more
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.