- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke
- Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur
- Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle
- 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
The new FLT 12 SPD chainring has an updated tooth profile optimized for SRAM Flattop 12 SPD chains. Easton direct mount rings use a new narrow/wide design specifically tailored to road/cx/gravel applications. The individual tooth profile has moved from the traditional symmetrical shape to more directional specific design with the intention to create a positive chain roller engagement to help with chain retention, critical to prevent chain slip and bounce over rough terrain.
Compatible, but not optimized for, 11-speed chains. Ring only. Crankarms and spindles sold separately.
- EA90 SL Alloy
- Optimized for 12-Speed Flattop Chains
- Cinch System Compatible
- Variable Tooth Width
- Optimized Retention via Directional Tooth Design
- Weight Complete: 442g 172.5mm 40t w/o BB
- Chainline: 47mm