The EVOC Bite Valve is a mouthpiece for the drinking tube of your Hydration Bladder.
- Self-closing silicone stream valve
- Leak-tight seal against escaping liquid
- Taste-neutral material for pure flavor
The drip-proof Hip Pack Hydration Bladder 1.5, with its flexible hose and bite valve, is easy to clean and doesn't contain any toxic substances.
- Free from BPA and PVC
- Leak-proof and easy to fill with Slide Seal
- Plug-n-Play allows quick removal of the hose
- Volume: 1.5L
- Weight: 130g
- Measures: 28 x 18 x 1cm
Osprey's Hydraulics LT 1.5L Lumbar Reservoir by Hydrapak is made for those who prefer an off-the-shoulder hydration solution. Designed to fit in most lumbar packs, but perfectly pairs as an extra or replacement reservoir for Osprey's Seral lumbar mountain biking pack. Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning, and—most importantly—staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
- Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water and maintain a flat profile
- Easy Slide-Seal top opening, seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning
- Magnet clip attaches to the reservoir hose and pairs with the included sternum strap magnet for easy water access and hose management
- Hydrapak Blaster bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a 1/4 twist on/off switch
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
The taste of water from a funky reservoir is high on the list of experiences that one should combat at all costs. This cleaning kit comes complete with a reservoir cleaning brush, delivery system brush, and a drying rack to help ward off uninvited microbial visitors looking to take up residence in your reservoir.
Keep your reservoir free from taste and odor and ready for your next adventure. Fast-acting tablets are easy to use and work in just 5 minutes.
- Periodic cleaning with CamelBak Cleaning Tabs keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor
- CamelBak Cleaning Tabs work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning
- 8 Cleaning Tablets Per Pack.
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Offers 20% more water per sip
- Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close
- On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand
- Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube
- Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips
- Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 6 cm / 15 x 7.5 x 2.5 in
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
- Our Hydration and Repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, it is never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all our competitors combined, we have launched the first of the next generation of Alloy XLAB Hydration Carriers. This new 'wing' will be on winning race rockets for the next several years.
- Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the rider's back, but instead fill in the turbulence 'hole' behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the rider's drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle). We positioned the carrier in the Wind Tunnel to 'draft' behind the rider causing no extra drag.
- We wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tire levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the XLAB MINI BAG which drops vertically and easily into the integrated compartment and is secured by the top X-STRAP.
- As you can see, you have two choices for storing your Air Strike CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR, or XLAB SPEED CHUCK on the rear of the CARBON WING, using the optional hexagonal X-NUT or in the XLAB MINI BAG.
- Tires and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the CARBON WING inside the XLAB MEZZO BAG.
- With the CARBON WING you can use a single Aqua Shot bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. XLAB recommends using either the GORILLA cage or the GORILLA XT cage for rear carriers.
- One of the key features invented by XLAB is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps. One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference. Because of it's past success, we have kept the same feature in the XLAB Super Wing for customizing the installation.
- In addition, there are 4 sets of holes for the lower cage bolts which with the front holes provides a total of 12 different cage angle positions.
- We use the latest aerospace aluminum alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers. Without hardware the XLAB Super Wing weighs only 85 grams.
- The bottom line—simply the most versatile Alloy Hydration and Repair system carrier, complete with mounting hardware. XLAB makes you faster – ask the Pros!
- Carbon Sonic chassis
- One Pair X-Straps
- All hardware and instructions
- Carbon Fiber proprietary unidirectional orientation.
- Chassis 49 grams, Hardware 30 grams. Total 79 grams
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
The Wolf Tooth Bottle Shift is designed to offset a bottle to a more optimal location and make it possible to also mount a pump on frames with large downtubes. It is most commonly used on dual suspension frames where the water bottle is difficult to access because of interference with the top tube or shock. By shifting the bottle slightly off center and tilting it outward, clearance is greatly improved.
- Slots and extra tapped holes in the mount provide 18mm of bottle position adjustment
- Designed to be easily flipped to provide either left or right hand bottle access
- Centerline of the bottle moves 18mm with the combined 10 degree tilt and 9 mm offset
- Offset of pump bracket mounting holes allows mounting mini pumps on most mountain bikes
Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options.
- Fits tubes 20 - 60mm
- Engineering grade polymer
- Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb
- 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
Fill it with water and set it on the nightstand. Pack it in your bag for a cold drink on the trail. However you use it, Surly's Silicone Pint Glass is a lot like a normal pint glass except it's less likely to break if you fall off your bike or accidentally knock it over during a scary dream.
- Great insulation to keep beverages cold
- Made of taste-free, odor-free, dishwasher-safe, 100% food-grade silicone
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems.
- Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter)
- Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions
- Adjusts to 140mm wide
- Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages
- Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber
- Weight: 130g
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage.
-45mm of adjustability
-28 oz water bottles max
-Constructed of AL-6061
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options
- Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
- Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included