• For the safety of our customers and staff, our Service Department will be open for appointments only.
•• To get an appointment for service, there are 3 steps
1) REQUEST at least THREE drop off dates.
2) If one of those dates is available. Service will contact you to confirm which date you can drop off your bike.
3) If none of the dates requested are available, you will receive an email indicating that your appointment has been declined. You should then request several later dates.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently booking about 2 weeks out from today.
• The appointment you are REQUESTING is for a drop-off DATE and does not reflect the date at which your bike would be worked on. Most service will be completed within about 2 business days from drop off - if the parts needed to do the service need to be ordered, we'll notify you of how long that will take.
• If you are looking to drop off more than one (1) bike for service, please schedule separate appointments for each bike. When making each appointment for each bike, choose at least 3 dates for EACH bike in case your first choice is not available.
• We ask that you pick up your bike within 48hrs after we call you that it is ready - we have limited space to store bikes in the service queue. Thank you for your understanding!