Stay tuned for the 2013 Demo Fleet announcement coming soon!
In order to provide our clients with a real-world test ride experience, we have invested in a fleet of demo bicycles. This opportunity will help us show off the quality of our products and give you peace of mind in your purchasing decision. If you are unfamiliar with the Boston Area we have miles and miles of rocky mountain bike trails less than 1 mile from the shop. Roadies fear not, our entire road bike selection maybe test ridden on any dry day. JRA has had a long history of having the most diverse demo fleet in Boston! Come check them out!
Bike Demo Program Details:
- Demo bike go out for $60 for the day which can then be applied toward a new bike purchase. This credit will go toward any similar bike (i.e. not a children’s bike) purchased from JRA within 30 days.
- Demo bikes must be treated with respect and not abused.
- Damaged bikes will be repaired at the client’s expense.
- These bikes are our babies so we reserve the right to refuse any test ride for any reason.
- The client is responsible for having a method of transporting the bike that will not cause it harm.
- Test riders must sign a liability form and be at least 18 years of age.
- Test riders must leave a copy of their driver’s license and a valid credit card number (both will be shredded upon the return of the bicycle).
- Read and sign Liability release form.
Announcing one of the most diverse and extensive mountain bike demo programs in North America at "America's Bike Park" - The Highland Demo Center!
Pivot Cycles joins the elite demo fleet line-up at Highland Bike Park brought to you by JRA Cycles. Now you can smash down the mountain on a Pivot Pheonix or rip through the turns with the Pivot Firebird - hope you're ready for a fun ride!
Furthermore, purchase a bike with us and receive free lift access to Highland; anywhere from a free day ticket to a 3 Ride Card depending on the price of the bike.
Check out the full line-up..